Our CEO Lisa Nichols was live in Boston this week for the National CIO ORBIES. Technology Partners is proud to be a Founding Underwriter for the St. Louis chapter which includes some of the most inspiring #technology leaders in the marketplace today.
Below is a list of the 2023 winners, courtesy of the Inspire Leadership Network. If you’d like more information on the ORBIES, or any of our world-class leadership development programs, please contact our director Kendall Brewer.
The 2023 National ORBIE Awards winners are:
• Lidia Fonseca, EVP, Chief Digital & Technology Officer, Pfizer Inc. received the Super Global ORBIE for organizations over $50 billion annual revenue & multi-national operations.
• Lily Ley, VP & CIO, PACCAR Inc. received the Global ORBIE for organizations over $10 billion annual revenue & multi-national operations.
• Anthony Dayao, VP & CIO, Motiva Enterprises LLC received the Large Enterprise ORBIE for organizations over $5 billion annual revenue.
• Diego Silva, SVP & CIO, Gates Corporation received the Enterprise ORBIE for organizations over $2 billion annual revenue.
• Len O’Neill, SVP & CIO, The Suddath Companies received the Large Corporate ORBIE for organizations over $500 million annual revenue.
• Steve Hannan, Chief Information & Risk Officer, Landmark Credit Union received the Corporate ORBIE for organizations up to $500 million annual revenue.
• Lisa Davis, SVP & CIO, Blue Shield of California received the Healthcare ORBIE for hospitals & healthcare organizations.
• Ashwin Rangan, SVP Engineering & CIO, ICANN – The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers received the Nonprofit/Public Sector ORBIE for government, education & nonprofit organizations.
Read the full press release here.