Technology Partners is excited to support the Williams Academy’s First Annual Black Tie Gala + Auction this Thursday at the Angad Arts Hotel. The Fundraiser is to support the academy’s nonprofit after-school and summer program Mission K.I.T.M.A.S. (Kids In Technology Math and Science). This educational program trains the youth using a fun and sophisticated S.T.E.A.M. curriculum through Montessori Method Learning. In this program, students will have a hands-on opportunity to explore the world of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics at their fingertips.
Technology Partners has been a longtime supporter the Williams Academy through its corporate responsibility program L.I.F.T. (Lives Impacted, Futures Transformed).
“I am so excited to support the academy and all of the amazing things they are doing to provide opportunities for the youth in our area who otherwise might not have access to such high-level learning and technology,” said Nichols.
The event is set for 6:30 to 9 this Thursday, March 30, at the beautiful Angad Arts Hotel.
The festive Gala Evening will include the following enjoyable activities:
- Open Bar
- Tasty Hors D’oeuvres ALL NIGHT
- Interactive Performance by Williams Academy Students
- Musical Sounds By DJ She Beatz
- Keynote Speaker: Lisa Nichols CEO of Technology Partners
- Luxury Auction Items
And the current auction items list is growing weekly:
- Cardinals vs. LA Dodgers Ticket Information
- 4 Tickets St. Louis Cardinals Baseball Game (Section 197 Row 5 Seats)
- 6 Trips (Paris, Caribbean, Napa Valley, Costa Rica, Amalfi, and Palm Springs
- Luxury Basket From Dior
- Bottle of Wine and a 3 month Membership to Coopers Hawk’s Wine Club
- 2 Night Stay at the Westin