Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Business Analyst (148599). Do you have experience with Jira and Confluence? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in our organization, responsible for developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting, and maintaining business and functional requirements. You will collaborate with stakeholders to define key capabilities and requirements, enabling the formulation of effective business strategies. In this role, you will evaluate business requests, research and identify options, and recommend solutions that align with our business needs.
- Develop, interpret, review, validate, document, and maintain business and functional requirements.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings to define key capabilities and requirements.
- Evaluate business requests, research options, and recommend solutions that best serve business needs.
- Serve as the primary interface between users and IT teams, presenting formal presentations to various stakeholders.
- Conduct structured walkthroughs of requirements with business and project team members.
- Lead acceptance testing and interface with stakeholders to ensure client/user needs are met.
- Identify potential problems and recommend solutions, maintaining a focus on minimizing customer impact.
- Write business correspondence and technical reports, reviewing results for accuracy.
- Possess broad knowledge of the IT environment and Enterprise’s lines of business.
- Research opportunities to minimize complexity and seek cost-effective solutions.
- Participate in change management activities, including Q&A testing and troubleshooting.
- Perform task automation and implement process improvements.
- Maintain established service level agreements and identify opportunities for improvement
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar role.
- 3+ years of experience in developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting, and maintaining business and functional requirements.
- Commitment to incorporating security into all decisions and daily responsibilities.
- Motivated self-starter with effective time management and multitasking skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and customer focus.
- Problem-solving ability for resolving moderately complex issues creatively.
- Ability to work successfully under minimal direct supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various business members and IT teams.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence is a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft products is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Software Development Methodology is a plus.
Pay: 42 – 60 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Senior Business Analyst, Jira, Confluence, SDLC, Agile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.