Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Onsite Technician (148727). Do you have experience with Schematic Diagrams, Mechanical Assembly, and Electrical Failures? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We seek an experienced Onsite Technician to support a critical project in our facility. This role requires expertise in reading schematic diagrams, mechanical assembly, troubleshooting mechanical and electrical failures, and building test fixtures. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and documentation skills and experience in building cable assemblies. This is a 100% onsite position with an anticipated contract duration of 6-9 months.
- Read schematic diagrams and technical drawings to understand assembly requirements.
- Utilize mechanical assembly skills to build test fixtures and equipment.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical failures, identifying root causes and implementing effective solutions.
- Utilize basic tools including power tools, torque wrenches, and multi-meters.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams to gather information on production tools and requirements.
- Document all activities, including assembly processes, troubleshooting steps, and test results.
- Build cable assemblies according to specifications and quality standards.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to read schematic diagrams and technical drawings.
- Proficiency in mechanical assembly and building test fixtures.
- Strong troubleshooting skills for mechanical and electrical systems.
- Familiarity with basic tools such as power tools, torque wrenches, and multi-meters.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong documentation skills, with attention to detail.
- Experience in building cable assemblies.
Pay: $42 – $60 /hr.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Onsite Technician, Mechanical Assembly, Electrical Troubleshooting, Test Fixtures, Schematic Diagrams, Cable Assemblies, Power Tools, Torque Wrenches, Multi-meters, Documentation
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.