Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Workday Specialist – 145626. Do you have experience with Workday? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work in an Agile software delivery environment on a highly collaborative Agile team. Develop and document requirements and functional specifications, develop test conditions, conduct acceptance testing, and implement solutions. Develop Workday integrations between new or existing systems, both internal and external. Develop Workday custom reports and enhancements. Develop and execute unit and system test plans. Help troubleshoot issues and processes, and aggressively drive toward resolutions. The IT Team is responsible for the design, development, implementation, operation, maintenance and monitoring of security controls for the hosted solution. Fluency with git or similar source control systems.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong programming / development experience
- trong experience developing and supporting Workday Studio Integrations
- Strong Workday development experience using Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), calculated fields, transformations, and custom reports
- Understanding of security groups and roles and assignment of those roles
- Understanding of system architecture components in a multi-tier, multi-platform systems
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Well-versed in Agile development methodologies including Scrum best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and strong creativity, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Adapt to change effectively, always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Workday technologies – Web Service Application Program Interface (APIs), Studio, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) Report Writer, Cloud Connect, Business Process Framework, Configurable Security, Calculated Fields, XSLT
- Experience with SOX principles and concepts
- Experience with Java
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.