Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Web Developer, SPA (144924). Do you have experience with SPAs? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop new user-facing features and build reusable code for future use. Debug, triage, manage and prevent production issues. Long term technical debt resolutions, debt prevention and code reviews. Optimize applications for speed, scalability and security. Collaborate with other team members. E.g. QA, UX designers. Research and develop POCs, participate in technical ideation phases. Provide technical mentoring to colleagues.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in front-end development
- Experience with CSS preprocessing frameworks (LESS or SASS)
- Experience with SPA framework(s) & willingness to learn new ones (Angular, Vue.js, React)
- Experience configuring front-end build & development tools (e.g. Webpack)
- Experience writing unit tests (e.g. Mocha, Jest)
- Understanding of CSS flexbox, grid layouts, mobile first & responsive design.
- Understanding of ADA compliance and SEO principles
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with CICD principles is a plus.
- Experience with Java and Spring Boot is a plus.
- Experience with Node.js (Express) is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud (AEM, Launch, Analytics, Target) is a plus.
- Experience with DynaTrace, Splunk, NeoLoad, Chef, Habitat, Jenkins is a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.