Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented VP of IT – 145608. Do you have experience with IT? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
In partnership with company leadership team, this role will be actively involved and lead in developing the vision and a road map to execute current and future new business activities. Provides strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology systems Lead the planning and project management for the migration and replacement of technology hardware, operating systems, and networking platforms, as needed. Facilitates communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the organization. Evaluate key industry and technology trends and provide thought leadership to the enterprise on the use of emerging technologies; ensure the IT team is engaged on current trends and developments. Oversees the back-office computer operations. Oversee the strategic direction of the enterprise infrastructure organization including data centers/hosting, networks and telecommunications, desktop and devices, helpdesk, service delivery, information security, and shared applications. Drive technology infrastructure and production services towards an efficient, responsive and reliable internal delivery organization focused on service and cost while aligned to business segment priorities and requirements. Designs, implements, and evaluates the systems that support end users in the productive use of computer hardware and software. Collaborates with business units to ensure data needs, reporting tools and resources are aligned and available. Manages the IT budget as it relates to administrative, capital and project expenses. Lead IT systems integration or separation activities in connection with acquisitions, business combinations or divestitures. Lead the recruitment and retention of a diverse team of IT professionals; create accountability and ownership among team members through communication of clear expectations, supervision, and timely performance feedback.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 20+ years of multi-discipline IT experience, with an emphasis on, applications, cyber security and infrastructure in a multi-state or geographically dispersed environment; a minimum of 10 years leading a team to achieve performance results.
- Significant experience in a retail and/or eCommerce setting is desirable, specifically in technology and information systems to support business goals.
- Proven experience building a service-oriented organization. Demonstrated experience planning and directing IT efforts to improve operational efficiency, service delivery, and information management across multiple business lines and technology platforms.
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations, and an expertise in negotiating complex contracts and managing vendors, including design and tracking of Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex technical concepts into impactful statements for a variety of audiences and levels of sophistication.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!