Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Veterinary Product Advisor (148468). Do you have experience with Pets and Customer Service? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Veterinary Product Advisor for our Veterinary Resource Center, you will be the face of our brand when veterinary professionals consider Pro Plan Veterinary Diets. Your role is crucial in ensuring that pets receive the optimal nutrition they need for their health. You will have an incredible portfolio of formulas to represent, all supported by scientific research and the Company’s unparalleled pet expertise.
- Provide professional, friendly, accurate, and timely responses to customers calling in on the Veterinary & Vet Products Consumer, Company’s for Professional, and Pro Plan Vet Direct 800 service lines, as well as customers communicating via the internet and social media sites.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for veterinary professionals, offering detailed technical and nutritional information on all existing and new veterinary products.
- Provide dietary management advice for pets with specific health problems.
- Promote and discuss the research and science behind the Company’s Pro Plan Veterinary products.
- Reinforce and confirm veterinary recommendations by providing technical and nutritional information to support these recommendations.
- Encourage potential consumers to discuss Purina Pro Plan Veterinary products with their veterinarians to increase distribution.
- Implement and support all sales and marketing programs requested by the Company
Required Skills & Experience:
- High school Diploma with 2 years experience or 4+ years relevant industry experience is required
- 2+ years experience in customer service is preferred.
- Experience in the veterinary, animal science, or nutritional industry is preferred.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Customer Service, Pets, Animal Science, Veterinary
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.