Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented UX/UI Designer, Mobile (145263). Do you have experience with UI? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will support/augment the LaaS internal design team as we deliver work for various clients, most are financial institutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to map out user flows and create wireframes as well as high-fidelity, visually striking experiences for mobile and occasionally desktop
- Ability to work quickly, independently, and collaboratively under pressure (our design team delivers full clickable prototypes (50+ mobile screens) in one week for the 5-day sprints, or in two weeks for the 2-day sprint)
- Ability to work conceptually with loose requirements/direction and a sharp eye for beautiful visual design
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Foundational knowledge of User-centered Design and Design Thinking methods and best practices – we are a consultant in this space, so needs to be able to, at a minimum, understand concepts as they come up
- Client/presentation skills – we work closely with clients, many are C-Suite level, so should have appropriate presence and presentation skills when meeting with clients and presenting work
- Research experience – someone who could help with Screeners, Test Plans, Surveys, Findings Reports
- Financial/payment design experience – banking, personal or business financial management tools, payment methods, etc. for both small business & consumer
- Amazing PPT design skills – this is a common design task assigned to the team, so would be a helpful plus.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: UI, mobile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.