Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented UX Researcher (147315). Do you have experience with User Experience and Product Design Research? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Transform open questions into formal research plans to advise feature development and roadmaps.
Conduct research with users across the globe using a range of methods (usability labs, contextual interviews, surveys, etc.) through the product development cycle.
Turn findings into meaningful insights that generate empathy and encourage action on behalf of our users, customers and potential customers.
Facilitate workshops to accelerate toward innovations and new business solutions using industry best practice frameworks such as IBMs Design Thinking and Google Ventures Design Sprints..
Required Skills & Experience:
- Engaging, inspiring and clear communicator
- Pragmatic instincts – you know how to compromise to balance business needs with methodological exactitude and timelines
- Passion and curiosity paired with uncanny observational and analytical skills
- A relentless determination to do what is right for the users and stakeholders
- The ability to manage ambiguity and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: user experience, product research
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.