Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented UX Researcher (144330). Do you have experience with UX? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will apply experience, knowledge of social science, design, and ecommerce best practices to identify both tactical and programmatic research needs. You will define testable hypotheses that are relevant to the business and design approaches to address general user experience and product marketing questions. You will also develop research plans and recruitment criteria with stakeholder input. You will collect research data using a broad range of methods (e.g. moderating interviews, usability, focus groups, contextual evaluations, diary studies; design and program surveys) directly, in collaboration with other research staff, or using vendors. You will present findings and implications (from a single study or a combination of multiple studies and/or data sources) to stakeholder audience. You will work closely with various stakeholders (e.g. product, design, development) to produce high quality, innovative designs that leverage research insights. You will be a customer advocate, with a familiarity of competitive experiences and Express Scripts research findings that you are able to apply toward expert evaluation of internal products and ensuring teams have a clear picture of the end user experience. You will investigate and socialize new technology, processes, and/or research approaches.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years UX research experience
- Experience using a variety usability methods for both remote and in-person research, including: card sorting, heuristic evaluation (formal and informal), cognitive walkthroughs, participatory design / co-creation workshops
- Ability to manage a research project from end-to-end including eliciting stakeholder goals, study design, screener development and recruiting management, test moderation, data analysis and reporting
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to support multiple simultaneous projects and product teams
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.