Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented UX Master Researcher (144944). Do you have experience with UX Research? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will demonstrate excellence in design research. Design and structure the research portion of projects, and lead various stakeholders through fieldwork, findings analysis, and insights synthesis. Identify the most powerful, interesting, and relevant questions to ask research participants, and collaborate with other designers to create new tools and methods to help answer them. Plan and design for quantitative studies that inform decision-making. Go to the field to conduct interviews in people’s workspaces, observational studies or even empathy-driven workshops. Inspire the team with analogous inspiration-finding creative ways to unlock new solutions. Facilitate design engagements with our stakeholders and users. Co-design measurement, learning, and optimization strategies with stakeholders that will enable them to optimize solutions for scale and cost-effectiveness beyond our design engagements. Instill confidence and build trust in the design process among our stakeholders. Work with teams to prototype solutions at various levels of fidelity. Facilitate workshops designed to harness the creativity and expertise of stakeholders while driving toward innovation and shared value.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of proven success leading user research projects with demonstrated impact
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of research
- Hands-on experience with: lab-based user testing, remote testing, iterative prototype testing, concept testing, ethnographic research, longitudinal research (e.g. diary studies), benchmarking, survey design and usage of multiple methods within a study
- Exceptional behavioral data-collection and analysis skills, (e.g., designing, conducting, and analyzing all kinds of user data.)
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet ambitious deadlines and deliver high-quality work on schedule, including quickly turning around study plans and reports
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Eagerness to continually learn, grow and improve the craft of research
- Demonstrated passion for solving problems
- Strong grasp of quantitative data analysis
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BS or higher in Human Factors, HCDE, or Cognitive Psychology
- Operational, Manufacturing or Supply Chain design experience is a plus
- Agriculture design experience is a plus
- Experience working within a large corporate environment is a big plus
- Experience messaging research and design to all levels within a company from C-Suite to Directors to Developers and other stakeholders in between
- Agency experience is a plus
- Interaction design experience is a plus including experience using related tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Invision through a co-creative and highly iterative process with users
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: UX Research
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.