Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented UX Architect, Sketch, Abstract, Figma (144620). Do you have experience with UX? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will participate in design sprints, design workshops, and design thinking exercises to produce and refine ideas for solving some of the business’s most complex challenges. You will contribute to strategic decisions with the rest of the product and business teams. You will also design task flows and user interfaces that are simple, intuitive, and elegant. You will provide and solicit feedback from other designers to continuously improve product quality and consistency. You will partner with researchers on the Product Design team as well as Product Managers and Developers to oversee the user experience from concept through launch. You will also encourage and uphold high standards for our product experiences. You will serve as an evangelist for good design within our organization as well as in the broader design community.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to articulate ideas and effectively communicate them to others
- Experience working as part of a collaborative, fast-paced team
- Experience designing digital tools, applications, or software
- An online portfolio of work demonstrating strong interaction design and prototyping skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of application design experience
- 5+ years of visual design experience
- 5+ years of interaction design experience
- 5+ years of experience with product design software (mastery of Sketch strongly preferred)
- Understanding of and passion for human-centered design and its application
- Understanding of atomic design principles and their application
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems
- Experience with front-end programming
- Experience with tools such as Sketch, Abstract, or Figma
- Portfolio link must be included on the resume.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.