Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented User Experience Designer III (147759). Do you have experience with Prototype Design for User Testing? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You would be a member of the UX product team where you would be defining and setting the guidelines across our research process, conducting researching on various efforts across our product, program and potential portfolio level as well as mentoring and assisting other researchers and designers in their research studies
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant Human Factors/Usability engineering experience in a product development environment
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Factors Engineering, Design, Cognitive Psychology, Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction or a related discipline
- Self-Motivated to learn and take projects independently
- Strong communication skills
- Basic User Interface design patterns
- Experience creating usability prototypes for user testing
- Familiarity with using userzoom platform
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: ui/ux, user interface design, userzoom platform, usability prototype
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.