Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented User Experience Designer, UX, UI – 146517. Do you have experience with UX and UI? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will champion the customer views and pain points by bringing evidence from research and driving the team towards impactful, measurable experience design. Works with the product owner and technical leads to help prioritize and ensure holistic customer experience and values deliverables in MVP increments and beyond. Leads the user experience and interface efforts for the team, ensuring elegant and delightful product experiences, as a critical member of a cross-functional agile product team. Serves as a leader in the creative process by facilitating design sessions across the Digital Organization. Serves as the lead user experience (UX) designer for the Digital Customer Products program team. Leads a team of UX designers by providing coaching/training/support and sharing industry best practices. Approves creations of wireframes, prototypes, user flow diagrams and user interfaces. Plans and provides oversight of the process used by the UX team. Partners with Corporate Communications to build a solid design system governance model. Uses analytics to inform the function, flow, interaction, messaging brand and campaigns that impact users. Uses Human Centered design to create products that resonate with end users. Works to remove obstacles that may limit the user experience. Collaborates with all product teams to provide hands on design leadership. Manages and serves as administrator for suite of design tools used by the team. Creates high-quality, well-researched mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes across all channels to test flows, interactions, messaging, etc. Works closely with technical leads and Product Owner ensuring teams ability to deliver vision. Responsible for user interface design, graphical elements and adherence to both Quality and Standards, creating and socializing relevant standards as they emerge / are applicable. Defines a robust testing strategy, using all relevant research methods for comprehensive results. Able to organize and conduct user experience research and testing through a variety of media such as A/B testing, interviews, etc. Makes strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features. Meets with internal and external customers to understand needs and emotions to translate and incorporate into design considerations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree with 4+years of User Experience design experience required. Will also consider seven or more years of related experience in the specialty in lieu education. Four or more years of agile team experience is required. Specific Designer experience is required. Design Thinking or User-Centric Design methodology experience is required. Experience creating wireframes, mock-ups or clickable prototypes is required.
- Passion for design and empathetically solving customer pain points through the design thinking processes
- Experience in delivering differentiated customer experiences through iterative feedback loops working with an agile delivery team
- Tactical experience creating clear and creative wire frames to guide delivery team and customer tests
- Graphical and visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software
- Extensive experience in design research – from research design to implementation and analyzing
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: UX, UI, UX Design
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.