Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented UI Design Specialist, Adobe, Figma (148759). Do you have experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Figma? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a UI Design Specialist, you demonstrate strong understanding of the UX landscape, a love for product design and the ability to provide UI and visual support for products within digital environments; desktop and mobile, websites and apps, responsive & adaptive designs. It is critical to be able to rapidly evaluate and optimize our products to keep up. To help meet this challenge, our UI design specialists carry the responsibility of bringing expert interface design skills to critical problem solving for best-in-class user experience design.
- Design and optimize digital products based on pet consumer needs, interaction data, business needs and market insights.
- Collaborate with product leads, scrum masters, UX research, UX writers, developers, fellow UX design specialists, and brand creatives to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Use storyboards, mood boards, style guides, user flows, prototypes and to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Rapidly iterate on designs executing all visual design stages from concept to final graphics for hand off for development.
- Leverage ecosystem design system and maintain a local organized design library for your digital product.
- Collaborate with UX Designer to leverage data and consumer insights along with priorities in KPIs and signals to support and validate UI approach.
- Learn and iterate with support from the UX Research team.
- Express the established brand look, tone feel through UI styles and visual approach to product content.
- Maintain a strong connection to brand designers, brand visual approach and available asset library.
- Collaborate as a team when new visual solutions are needed that will expand the brand library based on user experience needs.
- Provide UI/Visual design support during development and execution; assist with QA to ensure designs are implemented accurately and with the highest standard including accessibility standards, CSS integrity, fonts, user interaction and task completion rate success metrics.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Experience (Years/Type): 3+ experience working in UX or Digital Design required
- Experience with UX tools and digital prototyping.
- Working knowledge and work-related experience for Lean Kanban or Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Fluent in Adobe suite tools and Figma.
- Strong decision making and judgment skills (ability to make logical, pragmatic and structured decisions).
- Ability to set design standards
- HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Graphic design: understanding of and experience in design systems
- Understand photography
- Ability to work autonomously, well organized.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with consumer facing products, CPG preferred
Pay: $61.6 – $88 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: UI Design Specialist, Adobe, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.