Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Training Specialist (147169). Do you have experience with working in a factory or human resource? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Training Specialist helps design, develop, and facilitate hourly training programs, as well as provides training, coaching, and assessments in support of factory training systems. Leads improvements to training systems through analysis, design, development, and assessment of training programs and tools. Develops and implements processes, programs, and procedures to strengthen factory performance in support of business objectives.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors (BA or BS) in Human Resource Management or related field (e.g., Business, Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology).
- Experience in managing internal and/or external training and development initiatives across employee levels in a non-corporate setting preferred.
- Experience with learning management solutions and/or the use of digital systems and tools to support training and skill progression preferred.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1 year of experience in a Human Resources or Training role preferred. Manufacturing or Distribution Center experience preferred.
- Experience in designing, developing & delivering training solutions to drive business results using the A.D.D.I.E. Model.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: training, addie, track training, human resource, excel
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.