Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Test Lead (148427). Do you have experience with Smartbear and API? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are seeking an experienced Test Lead to manage data integration testing for a large multi-year project involving several integration systems. As the Test Lead, you will be responsible for creating the test strategy, coordinating testing activities, and leading a team of testers to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality integrated systems. Your expertise in data integration, strong collaboration with stakeholders, and effective communication of test progress and metrics will be essential for this role.
- Prioritize, schedule and complete test tasks for multiple projects with overlapping schedules.
- Partner with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Project Leads to create comprehensive testing strategies for project teams considering project scope, Test types and timelines.
- Learn and adapt quickly to new technologies in a challenging environment.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders to ensure test environment availability and schedule tests.
- Lead and manage a team of testers dedicated to project.
- Utilize test management tools like Jira to track and report on testing progress.
- Maintain a test traceability matrix, linking test cases to requirements and results.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of integration systems and dependencies.
- Communicate test progress and metrics to the Test Manager and project team regularly.
- Coordinate and implement the Test data strategy, including data refresh, data mapping, and data ingestion.
- Utilize data testing tools to validate data accuracy and integrity during integration.
- Partner closely with the development teams to replicate and resolve issues
- Assist in reviewing and refining existing Quality process, controls, and best practices
- Act as a strong advocate for quality and share knowledge to other team members within the company
- Ensure all projects meet both functional and non-functional requirements and map to test cases
- Assist QE Manager in establishing/evolving Quality Engineering processes and procedures to ensure the use of best practices
- Act as a SME for all quality aspects and coordinate with business teams to create user acceptance test plans
- Expand the use of test automation across project teams
- Contributing to the success of our multi-year project by ensuring seamless data integration and top-notch testing practices.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- 10 years of experience in Enterprise IT with 5 years of experience as a Test Lead, with a focus on data integration testing, Quality Engineering, including hands-on experience in test automation and performance testing
- In-depth understanding of the various testing concepts: functional and non-functional, integration, regression, performance, etc.
- Working knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile-Scrum development methodology.
- Experience with data testing tools and test data management is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of data integration concepts and best practices is required.
- Ability to understand business needs and translate them into a test plan.
- Experience with test automation is required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills; able to effectively communicate and build relationships with stakeholders, project teams, leadership, and third parties
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, as well as able to work through others to solve problems both inside and “outside” the box
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a busy and dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Experience with SmartBear products is required.
- Previous programmer and/or analyst experience a plus.
- Performance testing experience is a plus.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Go, Python, QA Test Lead, Google Cloud Platform, Performance Testing
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.