Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Test Engineer, Manual, SQL, Java, REST – 146831. Do you have experience with SQL and Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 2+ years of experience with client-server/web application/web services test tools
- 2+ years of manual, multi-platform testing
- Experience designing, producing, executing, and maintaining detailed manual test plans and test cases based on requirements and specifications
- Assessing and evaluating quality assurance test requirements to determine the scope of functionality to be covered by the manual testing suite
- Experience maintaining test documentation such as Test Plans & Test Summaries
- Strong teamwork, decision-making, documentation and analytical skills
- Identify where task automation and process improvements can add value
- Maintains established service level agreements to and meet customer expectations and quality service
- Ability to effectively manage time and work independently
- Ability to take initiative and ownership for all testing efforts supported
- Experience with MS Office suite; including Word, Excel and Teams
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles (SDLC) and understanding how the role of testing fits into this lifecycle
- Experience in a QA/QC software testing environment, including identifying required testing, performing analysis, and developing associated test plans
- Experience testing Java-based web and client/server GUI applications
- Experience testing Rest-based APIs, including familiarity with Postman or similar tools
- Experience testing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Basic knowledge of structured testing techniques
- Experience with the Atlassian suite to include: Jira and Confluence
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SQL, Java, REST
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.