Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Test Engineer, Manual (144486). Do you have experience with Manual Testing? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We are looking for a talented individual who can serve as a subject matter expert in their focus area and represent their department on routine to moderately complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high-quality solutions that align with customer expectations. You will interpret end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications. As a Test Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Global Booking and Rental Operations QA and Development team(s). You will be responsible for creating and maintaining both manual and automated test scripts and data; executing automated test suites; and assessing and evaluating quality assurance test requirements to determine scope to be covered by the automated testing suite. You will be responsible for designing, producing, executing, and maintaining manual and automated test plans and test cases to verify the system functionality meets the design specifications. You will also participate in code reviews of automated test code, debug automated test code, provide estimates for assignments and assist with sprint planning activities. You will normally receive general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new projects or assignments. You will also assist in the design of new solutions as well as provide guidance to Vehicle Management team members on the usage of the automation tools.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 2+ years of experience with client-server/web application/web services test automation tools
- 2+ years of manual testing
- 2 + years of experience building and executing automated tests suites
- Programming experience using Java
- Experience designing, producing, executing, and maintaining detailed manual & automated test plans and test cases based on requirements and specifications
- Experience using a source code management tool such as Git or Bitbucket
- Experience in automation tools such as Selenium and BDD (behavior-driven development) frameworks such as Cucumber.
- Assessing and evaluating quality assurance test requirements to determine the scope of functionality to be covered by the manual & automated testing suite
- Experience maintaining test documentation such as Test Plans & Test Summaries
- Strong communication skills with the ability to transcend the organization with appropriate levels of detail
- Strong teamwork, decision-making, documentation and analytical skills
- Identify where task automation and process improvements can add value
- Maintains established service level agreements to and meet customer expectations and quality service
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, with changing priorities
- Ability to effectively manage time and work independently
- Ability to take initiative and ownership for all testing efforts supported
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming
- Experience creating and implementing SQL
- Experience with the Atlassian suite to include: Jira, Zephyr, Bitbucket, and Confluence
- Experience automating mobile web apps
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Manual test, automated test
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.