Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Cloud Systems Performance & Test Engineer (142906). Do you have experience with AWS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
You will develop, test, and maintain automated processes, tools, and documentation in support of world-class cloud architectures. You will design and develop architectures spanning the SDLC and solutions that are cost-effective while ensuring data integrity and quality. You will work with engineering leadership to drive system requirements that will deliver the maximum value to Climate and our customers. You will also identify, document, automate any engineering process for repeated tasks.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working with AWS
- 4+ years developing and testing enterprise-scale software solutions in at least one programming or scripting language (Python, Java, Go, Clojure, Ruby)
- Ability to analyze varying stakeholder concerns, proactively working with diverse groups to address concerns and build consensus.
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems and networking fundamentals
- Must be well versed in generic administration tasks of managing Docker images, container networking and standard infrastructure maintenance tasks on Docker and Kubernetes platforms
- Demonstrable knowledge of network protocols, application security, and multi-tier cloud application architectures.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- In-depth experience with one or more of the following:AWS services (especially SQS, SNS, ECS, EMR, Lambda, Batch, CloudFormation), Apache Airflow, Splunk, New Relic, GitLab or Jenkins CI
- Continuous Delivery systems, tools, and practices
- AWS Certifications
- Experience developing large scale distributed systems and applications.
- Experience working with Big Data
- History of contribution in Open Source projects
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: AWS, testing
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out jobs.technologypartners.net!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.