Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Test Engineer (144956). Do you have experience with cloud? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Test Engineer, you will be supporting the primary accounting system (PeopleSoft), Enterprise Gateway Accounting and Vehicle Accounting applications, working closely with PeopleSoft and Administrative Systems Development teams and Corporate Accounting Business teams. You will assess and evaluate quality assurance test requirements to determine the scope of the functionality to be covered by testing. This position designs, produces, executes, and maintains software test plans and test cases. You will sharpen your critical thinking skills by analyzing test results, and leverage your trouble shooting skills to assist with defining root cause, and coordinate and/or conduct re-testing after defects are addressed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- 3+ years for QA/QC experience in QA/QC software testing including identifying required testing, performing analysis, and developing associated test plans
- Experience with the Agile methodology and Jira
- Strong analytic skills, troubleshooting/problem solving skills, process focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to focus at the strategic level to understand how the components of the application are related and at a tactical level to support the testing team
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively manage time and work independently
- Experience assessing, communicating, and mitigating risk
- Ability to take initiative and ownership for all testing efforts supported
- Ability to work in the Lakeside or CCP location
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of related work experience in an Accounting type of role or similar
- Experience with PeopleSoft including the month-end closing process
- Experience with SQL
- Experience using industry-standard Automation testing tools
- Experience creating test data and validating test results against expected results
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: cloud, PeopleSoft
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.