Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Test Engineer (148411). Do you have experience assessing and evaluating quality assurance test requirements? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop professional expertise.
- Apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Use basic knowledge of professional concepts and company objectives to resolve simple to moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Focus on operational and tactical activities.
- Participate on project teams.
- Develop strategies and work plans for own tasks.
- Work on small to large, moderately complex assignments.
- Prepare and deliver informal presentations to own team.
- Proactively seek training and developmental activities related to the industry.
- Escalate complex issues, as needed; follows established escalation procedures.
- Uphold the standards, processes, and procedures.
- May assist with the development of standards, processes and procedures for the department.
- Establish and foster one-on-one relationships within the department.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Work closely with development and test teams to ensure the final code delivery meets product standards.
- Ensure software performs correctly, as specified, and meets quality and performance standards.
- Test applications while documenting, tracking, and reporting on defects.
- Analyze test results; leverage troubleshooting skills to identify, document, and reproduce issues; provide information to assist in defining root cause.
- Conduct re-testing after defects are addressed.
- Provide and monitor quality control checkpoints throughout the application development process.
- Summarize and publish test results for internal customers.
- Generate appropriate documentation for issue tracking, verification, and certification.
- Define and track quality assurance metrics relevant to testing.
- Initiate and implement improvements to current processes within department.
- Assist with task automation and process improvements, as directed.
- Maintain established service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality standards.
- Execute automated tests suites, as required.
- Protect our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities; follow security policies and procedures.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: test engineering, quality assurance
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.