Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Test Data Engineer (148192). Do you have experience with Cloud and TDM? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintain, expand, and modernize test data management and data obfuscation frameworks and processes, including providing enhancements and automation improvements of current processes
- Develop, implement, and manage complex test data management solutions in support of Product teams and their application testing needs
- Develop an understanding of application integration and data dependencies, and identify process improvement opportunities or potential test data risks
- Serve as test data expert to ensure availability, security, reliability, and integrity of data within test environments
- Serve as expert for business data requirements, test planning and test data solutions for new or existing technologies
- Maintain knowledge of industry standards, best practices and new technologies
- Serve as vendor liaison to ensure effective communication/coordination with vendor partners
Required Skills & Experience:
- Five+ years Data Management, Application Development or Quality Assurance experience with an extensive knowledge of complex SQL scripting and database technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server, and/or DB2
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent years of relevant work experience
- Ability to multi-task and participate in multiple large and complex efforts or projects
- Proactive, self-motivated and independent with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Three+ years hands-on TDM experience with exposure to industry standard TDM tools such as IBM Optim, Delphix or Broadcom CA TDM
- Experience managing data movement between multiple systems, including between on-prem and cloud-based applications
- Knowledge of sensitive data categories including Personally Identifiable Information (PII), Payment Card Industry (PCI), and Protected Health Information (PHI), along with experience with test data masking/obfuscation/profiling/integration methods
- Experience implementing innovative Test Data Management solutions and strategies
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.