Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Telephony Engineer (144655). Do you have experience with VoIP? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be working with Cloud providers to identify the best solution for the small branch office. You will be testing call flows prior to deploying to branch offices. You will do lab testing: QA testing, Application Integration, Mobile Apps, Handsets, Headset. You will do configuration settings and validation for phones. You will also be working branch trouble tickets for call quality and training issues. You will assist in the development of end user and Helpdesk training. You will document feedback from branches regarding the telephony solution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with voice over IP and cloud telephony providers
- Understanding of call flows and basic telephony features like voice mail, IVR
- Knowledge of VoIP protocols (SIP and RTP)
- Basis understanding of Poly (Polycom) phones, soft phones and mobile clients
- Basic networking and security skills
- Ability to work tickets to resolution
- Effective communication skills and works well independently and collaborates effectively in a team environment.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: VoIP, cloud
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.