Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Technology Recruiter, HR (144686). Do you have experience with Recruitment? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Home Office Talent Acquisition department is seeking a full life-cycle Recruiter to support Home Office Talent Acquisition Department, with IS/TECH requisitions. The ideal candidate will manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components of the talent acquisition process. This opportunity will provide you with visibility and interaction with our leaders and associates, give you autonomy and flexibility in your role, and position you to serve as the “trusted talent advisor”.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred with emphasis in Human Resources or other related fields, or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 or more year(s) of direct full life-cycle recruiting experience supporting IS/TECH positions within a fast-paced/high volume corporate recruiting and/or staffing agency environment
- Minimum of 4 or more years of candidate interviewing experience utilizing behavioral based interview and candidate sourcing experience
- Must have extensive use of a server-based applicant tracking system (ATS), with IBM Kenexa BrassRing strongly preferred
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, Avature, and other talent acquisition related tools
- Must be a self-starter, achievement oriented recruiter who can work in partnership and independently, maintains a high sense of urgency, responsiveness, follow up/follow through, with excellent attention to detail
- Training will be on the job and remote, candidate must be adaptable and flexible to shifting needs of department, position will remain virtual until further notice
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.