Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Technology Engagement Specialist (144732). Do you have experience with Office 365? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will conduct/facilitate product demos, consultations, and training sessions on Microsoft 365 solutions and other products. Provide dedicated individual and group training on the use of Microsoft Power BI. Provide ad-hoc project and task support for teams and individuals as they adopt Microsoft 365 solutions. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of existing and upcoming M365 products and features. Greet and assist walk-in visitors at the Technology Engagement Center. Assist with ongoing curation and maintenance of used-user training library.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in the use Microsoft 365 core solutions, including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, Teams, and SharePoint Online.
- Proficient in Microsoft Power BI.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 accessory solutions, including; Forms, Planner, Stream, Sway, To-Do, MyAnalytics, Whiteboard, and OneNote.
- Working knowledge or Microsoft Power Automate and Power Apps.
- Working knowledge or Azure SQL and Microsoft Dataverse.
- Strong social and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and conduct end-user training and product demonstrations.
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting on enterprise laptops (Windows 10) and mobile devices (iOS/Android).
- Ability to perform basic network troubleshooting.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in use of all Microsoft Power Platform solutions (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents).
- Some experience with Workplace by Facebook or comparable enterprise social media platform.
- Some experience in design and layout for print and digital media.
- Some experience with video equipment and production.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: power, Power BI, Microsoft, Azure, SQL, forms
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.