Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Technical Writer, SharePoint – 146665. Do you have experience with SharePoint? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Sr. Data Governance Information Developer will design, develp, and maintain clear, and consistent materials (including training, documentation, implementation plans, etc.) that provide point-of-need support for the Data Governance end-users. This role will provide ongoing consulting to help teams through the processes used to provide consistent information across all documentation and content repositories. This role will also research, design, implement, and maintain documentation solutions through SharePoint and other storage methods. This role will be focused on content management, site branding, use of workflows, and transitioning from one version of web design/content to another. This role is responsible for using business requirements to manage new content for our departmental solutions. We ideally need someone with a solid background in corporate level SharePoint, organizing the site structures, content logically based on site users, extremely structured and easy to find, apply access control, and prefer some graphics skills to assist in branding.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Business, Communications, Computer Science, Information Systems, Journalism or related fields.
- Ability to analyze, organize, design, write and edit content.
- Knowledge of information architecture and information design concepts, practices, and techniques for application support information and web content development.
- Knowledge of documentation development processes and software development processes.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective listening and interviewing skills to gain information from business owners, project and product teams, and other users.
- Ensure adherence to provided standards and policies, e.g. governance, styling guidelines.
- Experience in SharePoint administration/designer experience; strong understanding and translating the work flow and collaboration needs of the business.
- 4-5 years experience with SharePoint/content management.
- Site administration such as permissions management, configuring web pages, configuring web parts, lists, views, libraries, Office client integration, content management, etc.
- Experience with graphics development or processing software.
- Experience with word processing or publishing software including PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge and experience in technical writing and content creation
- Strong knowledge of leveraging SharePoint as a delivery mechanism for documentation
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Data Governance and Data Strategy
- Knowledge of MDM
- Knowledge of Wealth Management (Financial Services)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SharePoint, PowerPoint, MDM
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.