Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Manager, IT (145230). Do you have experience with SDLC? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As an IT project manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the efforts of a team of software developers and other technologists, scheduling and running meetings, preparing regular status reports, and directly communicating with business stakeholders. This role is part of a cross-functional team that incorporates project management, development, testing, and reporting functions for a key initiative for a large financial institution. You will be working closely and collaborating with business stakeholders to ensure that the technology we deliver meets their needs and conforms to industry standards.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of project management experience with focus on information technology
- Experienced delivering high profile projects
- Proficient knowledge of project management concepts, tools, techniques, and standards
- Strong familiarity with the full software development lifecycle, from planning and inception through implementation and support
- Proven ability to concurrently manage multiple end-to-end projects
- Capable of overseeing complex projects with responsibility for planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling project activities
- Knowledgeable with computer system concepts, i.e., servers, storage, database, middleware, and networking
- Able to perform well in the face of ambiguity and unclear direction
- Proven leadership, results orientation, and self-motivation traits
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
- Proven success for project delivery on time and within budget
- Capable of applying a resource management model to manage the resources
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technology-related field such as Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems
- PMP certification
- Experience with financial industry is strongly preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!