Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Technical Product Manager (145004). Do you have experience with Agile? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will facilitate use case discovery sessions internal and external stakeholders. Facilitate the construction of cost and resource estimates, solution options and scenarios for large data & analytics use cases. Oversee and track the design and build phases of data & analytics products. Oversee and track enhancement requests for data & analytics products. Develop and enhance product management methodologies and tools (specifically Aha.io and Microsoft DevOps). Implement best practices for product management efforts. Meeting cadence and structure
Documentation and standardization of processes and procedures (templates, tools, etc.). Project plan creation & execution. Forecast, enable and report on Resource Capacity Planning. Work in collaboration with D&A Orchestration Manager to prioritize resources based on strategic objectives & D&A product roadmap. Lead weekly prioritization meeting with Hive Leadership. Triage incoming enhancements & issues. Assist with facilitation of discovery workshops as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Proven ability to manage and lead a cross-functional project prioritization process
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make effective presentations and communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Ability to navigate a highly complex organization effectively
- Sound business and technical acumen
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Strong meeting facilitation and negotiation skills
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Agile, data, SAFe
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.