Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Technical Consultant, Storage (144500). Do you have experience with Technical Storage? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will support efforts related to the installation of capacity, updating storage array code, provisioning and data protection software. You will lead troubleshooting efforts to address storage and data protection issues. You will also play a crucial role in the delivery of the Firm’s Digital Workspace Strategy and the implementation of storage (both on premise and cloud) solutions which will ultimately lead to improved associate productivity and satisfaction. You will independently design, assemble, configure, install, maintain and tune complex infrastructure components associated to the specific IS department. You will plan and execute initiatives for improving operational efficiencies through automation. You will also assist with technical development and mentoring of team members. You will debug and correct complex internal and external infrastructure problems. You will conduct peer walkthroughs to assure quality of designs and implementations. You will provide all levels of support for assigned systems, including rotating assignment to provide 24×7 on-call coverage and monitoring system logs and messages.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Information systems is preferred.
- 7+ years of experience directly related to storage technology.
- Experience with NetApp OnTap and Pure Flash Array solutions.
- Experience with switch technology especially Cisco SAN and Broadcom NAS switches preferred.
- Data Protection product experience such as Veeam, IBM Spectrum or Rubrik.
- Knowledge of WORM storage technology especially Dell Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS).
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure cloud storage including block, NAS and S3 protocols.
- Ability to script using PowerShell and/or Python for automation processes.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills to be able to interact with business stakeholders.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: storage, NetApp, SAN, AWS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.