What You Will Be Doing:
The Technical Business Analyst supports the growth and integration of business lines and technology. You will be working with a variety of applications(ERP systems, electronic document management, databases, and homegrown custom applications) in a collaborative role to manage, support, and extend these systems. This role requires the individual to develop a deep understanding of our business as well as the applications being utilized within. The ideal candidate will have a general understanding of software systems, databases, data integrations, and client-side technology, augmented with solid, logical systems thinking. This role will entail data analysis, report writing, the coordination of application testing, integration, and the support of these applications.
- Serve as a primary product owner (business expert) on internal software and technology development project teams to promote the ideas of the business stakeholders, ensuring what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the project.
- Assist in documentation and mapping of requirements, scope definition, and objectives of these projects to ensure alignment with existing business processes and technologies.
- Perform data analytics of complex data sets and build visualizations/dashboards using Excel & Power BI
- Facilitate testing and end-user support of software and process improvement initiatives.
- Support the Operations Department with first-line software troubleshooting and training for business users.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing systems.
- Identify opportunities that can improve the efficiency of business processes.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality-related issues and provide tier 2 level support and troubleshooting of our ERP system.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Provide and advise business users on the effective use of applications and information technology.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in product/program management, business analysis, or another technology-related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or business.
- At least three years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite Programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience defining, executing, and delivering software or technology-related projects.
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, MS SQL, or equivalent relational databases.
- Understanding of Crystal Reports/Power BI or equivalent reporting tools and Business Analytics/Intelligence.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Experience with data analytics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures, and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Salesforce & Microsoft Azure platform
- ERP system experience
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!