Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Technical Architect, Salesforce, Kafka (144669). Do you have experience with Solution Architecture? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will lead the architectural efforts for medium to large projects (e.g., a project module or existing technology map review) or complex components of projects. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders (e.g., enterprise architect, domain architect, developers, business) to understand needs and expectation of the business. You will also collaborate with other enterprise and technical architects to define solution architecture implementation requirements and approach. You will ensure the use of industry and enterprise technology standard and best practices. You will develop and document a unified solution architecture that is scalable across the organization. You will influence teams and stakeholders to achieve architectural objectives. You will develop in-depth knowledge of the domain/technology or project to recommend appropriate, timely and necessary improvements or enhancements. You will also provide technical insight while interfacing with the business to understand technology needs and requirements. You will provide technical guidance – broad understanding around technology delivery and how it impacts the business. You will also provide architectural guidance to the project team. You will provide technical leadership throughout implementation. You will ensure compliance to architectural design in the implementation of projects. You will also coach and mentor co-workers and provides feedback to enhance skills and knowledge.
Required Skills & Experience:
- In-depth experience with translating technical concepts for non-technical audiences, integration systems, data transfer approaches, analytics, scrum/agile development methodologies, project management, and a variety of architecture modeling methodologies and tools.
- Proficiency in the following areas:
- Understanding of a breadth of domains, including Cloud, Data, Network, Infrastructure, Analytics, etc.
- Integration design, application and systems design, design thinking, business process design and enterprise architecture principles
- Ability to influence outcomes across business and IT
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- DevSecOps Methodology, Technology, and Concepts
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or business. 7-10 years of relevant IT experience required, with a preference of five or more years of architecture experience.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Salesforce, Confluence, Kafka
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.