Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Technical Architect, Mulesoft – 146719. Do you have experience with MuleSoft? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will plan, develop, refine, optimize, and support the enterprise integration architecture as required to meet the business requirements of the organization. Develop and maintain the enterprise architecture blueprint for the organization, overseeing the use of best practices for modern application integration. Design and develop the application integration architecture foundation to provide agile business solutions in alignment with enterprise architecture direction and design standards. Assess the compatibility and integration of products and services proposed in order to ensure a robust integration architecture across the interdependent technologies. Support highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments. Partner with platform and cybersecurity architecture teams to integrate data security controls into integration layers that support continuous development, integration, deployment, and delivery processes. Provides technical review reports with recommendations to the leadership team. Reviews technical project requests for large business line technology projects in accordance with the company’s guidelines. Performs system wide / cross functional team management on projects to evaluate, design and implement new technology systems. Establish effective project plans and timelines, set milestones and manage resources. Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. Provide technical direction to team members and is a key contributor. Ability to solve highly technical complex problems and be called on to consult on projects. Viewed as a subject matter expert within the organization. Lead team members and provide work guidance to meet project objectives and assure timeliness, quality and cost effectiveness. Coaches less experienced co-workers and provides feedback to enhance skills and knowledge.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or business.
- Seven or more years of relevant IT experience required, with a preference of five or more years of architecture experience.
- In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate: Strong understand of enterprise integration patterns and past experience with integrating cloud applications with on-premise and legacy platforms required.
- Past experience and strong understanding of MuleSoft required.
- In-depth experience translating technical concepts for integration systems, data transfer approaches, scrum/agile development methodologies, and TOGAF methodology
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with agile methodologies, Jira/Confluence (or similar tools), DevSecOps continuous integration/continuous delivery toolchains, cloud services with Amazon Web Services (AWS), testing frameworks, GitHub, Jenkins, development experience with Java, Microsoft .NET, or Angular web design and development, scripting languages, security vulnerability assessment using Veracode and SecureAssist, SOAP and REST web services, MuleSoft ESB, AnyPoint API management, enterprise messaging using JMS, containerization technologies such as Docker, identity and access management (IAM), role-based access control (RBAC), experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (e.g. security, privacy, PCI, SOX, HIPAA, etc.), relational database experience with Amazon RDS, Oracle, or SQL Server, architecture modeling/diagramming tools, and experience with using a variety of open source technologies
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: MuleSoft, AWS, Java, TOGAF, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, Agile, Scrum, .NET
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.