Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Technical Architect, Front-End (144515). Do you have experience with Front End? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be a difference maker to help our group increase velocity against a large and important backlog of work on a complex, large-scale Portfolio Review and Trading web application. You would work closely with our area’s Technical Architect, Product Owners, and other Application Subject Matter Experts to quickly deploy your skills in the most efficient/effective way possible. General day to day activities would largely revolve around understanding a complex User Story and, subsequently, designing/coding/testing/demonstrating a viable solve to the story. You will participate in traditional Agile team ceremonies and, additionally, assist our TA, POs and SMEs in Program Increment type planning. You will be given the application will be used multiple times daily by 25,000 individuals, performance is paramount. You will work with our in-house performance teams to analyze client and server-side performance bottlenecks and come up with solutions to address identified issues. As a member of the respective agile team, collaboration among members of the team is important and participation in peer review code walkthroughs will be a key opportunity to share your expertise across the team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience contributing work on a large-scale system, providing new functionality while maintaining existing functionality.
- Technical skills required include:
- Ability to develop JEE web applications in/with:
- Struts application framework
- Spring application framework specifically (Boot & Data JPA)
- JavaServer Pages
- Able to leverage common development principles and pipeline tools, including:
- Testing Frameworks: jUnit (with and without Mockito/Powermock)
- Build Frameworks/Management: Maven, Gradle, & Jenkins
- Code Management: Github & Sonar
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of Java and front-end development experience along with good analysis and trouble-shooting skills are required.
- Prior experience working on Agile teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technical issues in business terms.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, and ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Knowledge of financial services industry is a plus.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Front end, Struts, Spring
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.