Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Talent Acquisition Associate (148758). Do you have experience with Talent Acquisition and Sourcing? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develops and/or executes tactical sourcing and recruiting strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting objectives.
- Conducts or participates in strategy planning meetings, resume screening, phone interviews, consensus meetings, interview set-up and offer process.
- Recruits candidates for designated jobs through existing databases, internet search engines, referrals, networking, direct recruiting, job boards, and social media.
- Review and/or screen resumes and phone interview candidates as needed.
- Provides exceptional customer service to candidates and hiring teams throughout the recruitment process.
- Use data to present to hiring managers when building recruiting strategies.
- Build and utilize Talent Pipelines
- Ensures OFCCP and EEOC requirements are met by the recruiting process through a thorough understanding of employment law and regulations.
- Participates in project work and assignments as required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree and 1+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience
- High School Diploma and 5+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years experience recruiting (assessment/ interviewing) or sourcing candidates preferred
- 1+ years conducting business, project related, or competitive intelligence research preferred
Pay: $18.2 – $26 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: talent acquisition associate, sourcing
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.