Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Systems Support Specialist (144751). Do you have experience with IT Support? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide support to enterprise and business use applications, interfaces and support systems required for business operation, including desktops, notebook and network infrastructure, providing advice, guidance and assistance to end users. Manages a variety of IT infrastructure services, including the administration of voice, network, server and/or storage environments. These functions may include but are not necessarily limited to afterhours support and operation of the computer facilities, systems security, enterprise backup management, security and the development, management, maintenance of the IT infrastructure and support of a mobile workforce. Work in a small team that manages all aspects of systems – from user support to servers, and networks. Provide support for all desktops, notebooks and thin clients in a hybrid MS operating systems/ Apple OS X enterprise, including Active Directory maintenance, DNS support, and Remote Desktop support. Work with the IT team to continually improve operational processes and other departmental processes. Responsible for support and the implementation of system enhancements (software and hardware updates). Implement and support Apple mobile devices (iPhone and iPad) for the company. Maintain relationships with multiple cellular carriers. Support enterprise mobile software applications. Participate in on-call support.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Windows 10 support 2 yrs+
- Basic knowledge of Windows 2K8/2K12 Server administration 1 yrs+
- Strong Windows Desktop support and management skills 3 yrs+
- Strong hardware management experience with Dell desktops, notebooks and thin clients
- Strong Apple OS X support and management skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Computer Science/Information Systems degree, related degree or equivalent work experience
- MCSA/MCSE or significant work towards a certification
- MCDST certification or significant work experience
- CCENT certification or significant work experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Basic knowledge of telecommunications including ShoreTel IP telephony.
- Basic understanding of Cisco routers, switches and firewalls
- Basic understanding of 802.11 wireless network management and security
- Basic understanding of Citrix, Hyper-V environments and/or other virtual environments
- Basic understanding of industrial printers (Zebra, Domino, etc)
- Basic understanding of mobile scanners (Intermec, Symbol, Motorola, Zebra, etc)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: IT Support
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.