Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Systems Resiliency Engineer, QA – 146585. Do you have experience with QA? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will take ownership and accountability of the Product/site reliability. Champion the DevSecTestOps (DTSO), analyze code for reliability issues, components, infrastructure and system level. Work with architects, teach leads, test leads and stakeholders to identify points of failure. Define Blue-Green deployment approach to enable zero-downtime deployment. Define the strategies, patterns, solution to improve the reliability of the system by reducing/eliminating points of failure. Define automatic healing and recovery strategies, and work with development team to implement such strategies. Define the type of errors, exceptions and messages to be monitored that will trigger the alerts and recovery. Establish best practices for system logging, monitoring, health checks, and recovery. Define approach for scale up and scale down and ensure. Infrastructure provisioning scripts meet required implementation. Work with QA lead, Tech leads, architects to ensure test automation, security testing is integrated with DTSO pipeline. Define key operational metrics and apply tools to gauge the product health in development, test and production environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong technologist with hands on experience with DTSO automation including CI/CD pipeline
- AWS Cloud, Fargate or other container experience
- Ability to zoom in and zoom out to understand the holistic architecture and design of the product/site
- Strong full-stack architecture experience (Front End, APIs, Database etc.)
- Solid experience on Infrastructure provisioning, and automated deployment
- Hands on knowledge on monitoring tools such as Splunk, Cloudwatch etc.
- Ability to proactively identify product/site operational issues
- Challenge the status quo and navigate vagueness with ease
- Strong communication, collaboration, self-driven, leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively between competing priorities
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: QA, solutions architect, CI/CD, Certified Systems Engineer
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.