Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Systems Engineer, Windows, SharePoint (144326). Do you have experience with Windows Server and SharePoint? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be tasked with providing solutions used by St. Louis City SC employees that enable mobility, office productivity, collaboration, and information sharing. Our goal is to ensure our solutions securely meet or exceed requirements and enable the business to continue to grow and prosper. You will lead the strategy and design of new technology for the Field Technology Solutions department at the company. You will be responsible for the design and engineering of Endpoint and Productivity solutions using products that include Office 365, Intune, Active Directory, Conditional Access, ADFS, Windows 10, and cloud computing. Additionally, you will be a technical mentor for less experienced team members on new tasks and assignments. You will evaluate, recommend, and consult on solutions to address complex and unique business requirements. You will be responsible for maintaining a deep, technical knowledge and thorough understanding of solution design, constraints and operational approaches. You will develop collaborative partnerships with stakeholders to build and implement technology solutions, as well as actively anticipate and solve problems during and after delivery.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of related experience
- Proven expertise in designing and managing the following technologies:
- Microsoft Office Suite including SharePoint, Teams and/or other productivity and collaboration tools.
- Active Directory
- o Microsoft Group Policy
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Additional experience in designing and managing the following technologies:
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Conditional Access and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Microsoft Intune
- Endpoint security tools such as Windows Defender ATP
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Functional knowledge of Apple Mac Laptops and the Mac Operating Systems
- Experience managing and supporting LAN/WAN connectivity
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SharePoint, Windows
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.