Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Systems Engineer, Windows Server, O365 (144588). Do you have experience with Windows Server? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will manage the installation, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of various hardware and software, including testing and providing documentation. You will provide day-to-day operational support, including monitoring and problem resolution using proactive methods, troubleshooting and remediation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of two years professional experience in an information technology role
- Excellent knowledge of Windows server technologies, including O365, Azure, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
- Solid understanding of the operating system theory, core infrastructure, 3rd party software products, and client/server hardware components
- Experience packaging Windows applications
- Experience with planning, coordination and deploying system patches, preferably utilizing SCCM
- Experience with some scripting
- Experience managing Windows 10, Microsoft Office and other desktop technologies
- Demonstrated ability of utilizing advanced technical knowledge to perform root cause analysis of critical and complex hardware / software issues; including developing, documenting and implementing a solution to prevent reoccurrences
- Ability to participate in an-on call rotation, perform some nights and weekend maintenance work as necessary
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with Citrix ELM Layers
- Familiarity with VMware
- Familiarity with Azure
- Experience following ITIL process and utilizing an ITSM tool (I.E. Cherwell, ServiceNow)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Windows Server, Azure, O365
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.