Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Systems Engineer, AWS, Python (143139). Do you have experience with AWS or Azure? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. You will serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations. In this role on the Global Booking Platform team, you will work on a DevOps team in a fast paced, dynamic environment and will exercise and grow your skills related to continuous integration and deployment automation. Also, you will have the opportunity to work with AWS (Amazon Web Services) and will be responsible for identifying and implementing changes that maximize the efficiency of the team in delivering solutions that meet the non-functional requirements of our products.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3 or more years of related experience
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash Shell, and/or Python
- Professional development knowledge and/or experience working in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud products
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Bitbucket, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins
- Experience working with configuration management tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or other similar capabilities developed as in-house tools
- Deep knowledge of cloud computing
- Proficiency with Linux user interface and commands
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly triage problems, determine root cause and drive resolution
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience in platform management for web and mobile application environments
- Experience with Content Management Systems like Adobe Experience Manager or Drupal
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting application platforms, with a preference for experience in working with Java web application platforms (e.g., Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss etc.)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Bash, Python, AWS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!