Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Systems Engineer, Active Directory (144887). Do you have experience with Active Directory? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will manage the installation, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of various hardware and software, including testing and providing documentation. Provide day-to-day operational support, including monitoring and problem resolution using proactive methods, troubleshooting and remediation. Lead troubleshooting efforts with the end result of providing incident and problem resolution. Provide mentoring and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments. Test, implement, maintain and support components of the systems infrastructure. Performs disaster recovery exercises.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years system engineering/administration experience with the Windows technology platform
- Solid understanding of the operating system theory, core infrastructure, 3rd party software products, and client/server hardware components.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows server technologies, including Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
- Experience managing Windows 10, Microsoft Office and other desktop technologies
- Experience with system management tools including WSUS, SCCM, SCOM and SCORCH
- Experience with planning, coordination and deploying system patches
- Demonstrated ability of utilizing advanced technical knowledge to perform root cause analysis of critical and complex hardware / software issues; including developing, documenting and implementing a solution.
- Available to participate in a 24×7 on-call support rotation and perform off hour’s maintenance as needed
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytical skills/root cause analysis
- Experience packaging Windows applications using SCCM
- Experience with Exchange (OnPrem/O365) administration
- Experience following ITIL process and utilizing an ITSM tool (I.E. Cherwell, ServiceNow or another ticketing system)
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience with VMware
- Experience with Citrix desktop
- Experience with desktop imaging
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Active Directory, O365, SCCM
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!