Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Systems Engineer – 146856. Do you have experience with systems engineering? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will evaluate elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research, and investigation; make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. Participate in the development of standards to ensure processes and related attributes are continually in sync with those executed in applicable systems. Analyze existing technologies or processes for inefficiencies or opportunities to increase effectiveness. Document current state and design desired future state processes. Assesses the impact of proposed changes on existing processes by understanding and mitigating the risks and implications of process changes. Listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 3+ years’ experience supporting Windows desktops (Windows 10)
- 3+ years’ experience supporting Active Directory and GPOs
- Experience supporting a large Android tablet environment
- Experience supporting Microsoft 365
- Ability to produce clear procedural, technical, and report documentation
- Ability to successfully communicate technical details to a wide variety of audiences, including technical and non-technical individuals
- Proven initiative and ownership in solving problems
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Virtual desktop experience in an environment supporting more than 5,000 concurrent users in different geographical regions
- Experience supporting a growing consumerized environment, with clients accessing the environment via smartphones, tablets, kiosks, etc.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Intune
- Experience supporting Wyse thin clients
- Experience supporting current versions of Windows printers/printing
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: systems engineer
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!