Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Systems Engineer I (147970). Do you have experience with troubleshooting, handling escalations, performing trend analysis, engineering solutions and identifying / implementing process enhancements to reduce / eliminate recurring issues from the environment? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This engineer position requires strong communication, teamwork, problem solving, analytical / innovative thinking and a customer focused mindset. Your responsibilities will include troubleshooting issues, handling escalations, performing trend analysis, engineering solutions and identifying / implementing process enhancements to reduce / eliminate recurring issues from the environment. You will work independently and as part of a team collaborating with internal teams, customers and vendors supporting endpoint technology including desktop, productivity, and mobility solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with escalated support work (focus areas are on the endpoint side of things). This would include physical/virtual desktops, laptops, tablets, thin clients, printers, kiosks, etc.
- Experience identifying trends to help drive process improvements, automation and a better experience.
- An end user support engineer or someone that had similar skills.
- Excellent customer service, documentation, and attention to detail.
- Good technical aptitude that can work independently and can work collaboratively with different teams
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Apple tablet configuration and support
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: support, tablet, apple, end-user engineer, automation
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.