Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented System Support Specialist, SAP (147276). Do you have experience with SAP? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Executes the end-to-end systems strategy and communication with Information Technology, Operations, Product Supply, and Demand Planning focusing on OMP by supporting new functionality and rollout (design and build new tools and functionality to help optimize utilization). Managing testing applications for product enhancements. Project Planning – establishing and managing timelines to deliver a finished product to our customers within established deadlines. Troubleshooting – addressing issues during the operational product life cycle and recommending solutions for resolution. Conduct process mapping sessions to understand the as is and to be processes to promote efficiency and information transparency. Monitors and supports the Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production planning, deployment and Masterdata functions as Key User by leading sessions in process optimizations, systems and tools. Supports special projects as directed for US Supply Chain Management. Conducts supply chain systems implementations risk assessments for Designs and build. Make design decisions (manage approval process for the region). Supply Network planning and MEIO. Production planning. Master planning and S&OP or E&OP. Supports business reporting and advanced analytics using system knowledge to drive decisions from data and creating new reports where needed. The tools to include: Green Graph. Daily Dashboards. Supply Trackers. MS Excel or other. Acts as communication focal point for all system-related topics within PS. Describes processes and variations in the region and represent the region and provides priorities to address regional needs. Leads the training efforts across the range of end users to ensure effective use of the systems.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years’ supply chain experience or Master’s degree with 6+ years’ supply chain experience.
- 5+ years OMP unison experience or SAP APO and ECC in a techno functional capacity is required. Familiarity with concepts like process chains, background jobs, etc., is a must.
- Background and understanding of supply chain management principles such as (but not limited to) Production Planning, Purchasing, Forecasting, and Logistics
- 5+ years SAP experience in a techno functional capacity is preferred. Familiarity with concepts like process chains, background jobs, CIF/ Integration models etc.
- High competency with MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Analytical: Can work with large databases with a strong working knowledge of query-based data-warehouse technologies
- Insights driven: Can extract insights form large datasets by cognitively identifying anomalies in data and drilling-down to the value-added component, even if it is not obvious at first glance
- Machine-learning capable: can effectively evaluate the output of a machine-learning model and diagnose the key drives of the model’s results.
- Proven results with building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Is able to plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Is able to paint a compelling picture of the vision and strategy of their projects that motivates others to action
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, written and verbal communication and presentation skills to working level as well as executive levels
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective relationship management with internal & external business partners/customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment is required
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Retailer inventory – ideally top retailers like Walmart, Target etc.
- Experience with OMP, Talend, Alteryx etc.
- Proficiency with SQL and Tableau desired.
- Experience with MEIO preferred
- Experience in consumer products, pharmaceutical or ISO-regulated industry is preferred.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:sap, apo, ecc, omp, ms office
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.