Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented System Support Assistant (147984). Do you have experience with troubleshooting workflow errors? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This position is responsible for assisting with the maintenance of a service support database(s) required to support connectivity associated with company’s service offerings. The role will work with company’s stakeholders to troubleshoot workflow errors, identified through email tickets, within the service teams key systems that affect a successful connection. The System Support Assistance will be responsible for researching the workflow error, taking appropriate steps to correct it and if resolution is not possible, will direct back to originator to resolve.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Database management activities associated with the VirtualCARE program on entitled client systems
- Manage email box prioritization by meeting establsihed service level agreements associated with volume and handle time metrics
- Engage with Field Service teams to ensure accuracy of data entered into the database and work with internal teams to correct any errors
- Manage Thingworx database through defined processes to ensure system connection information entered into database for accuracy and meets compliance and integrity requirements
- Ability to understand display view in systems such as SAP and ServiceMax
- Monitor and maintain data in database for connection updates or changes, daily in Thingworx
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education Minimum Requirement – High School Diploma along with 1 year of experience required, specifically working withing systems to help maintain data integrity
- Education Preferred – Associate degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or relevant discipline preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a face paced self-directed environment
- Excellent verbal and written competencies; along with flexibility and good judgment
- Ability to prioritize individual workload to ensure customer satisfaction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office product suite
- Confidence to provide direction and communication to internal teams
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency with departmental tools such as, SAP, ServiceMax and Thing Worx preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:Â AP, ServiceMax, Thing Worx, help desk, technical support
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.