Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented System Administrator, End User Computing (144451). Do you have experience with PowerShell? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will assist with implementation and support of replacing printer models in branches. Coordinate and monitor status, address issues, update documentation. You will assist with support of other end user hardware solutions including desktops, laptops, monitors, etc. You will independently design, configure, install, and maintain complex infrastructure components. You will plan and execute initiatives for improving operational efficiencies through automation and/or enhancement of end user experience. You will assist with technical development and mentoring of team members. You will debug and correct complex internal and external infrastructure problems. You will also conduct peer walkthroughs to assure quality of designs and implementations. You will provide all levels of support for assigned systems, including rotating assignment to provide 24×7 on-call coverage and monitoring system logs and messages. (not as a contractor, but in the associate role). You will maintain knowledge of industry trends and best practices.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years or more experience in supporting end user hardware and software in an enterprise environment.
- Develop, test, and deploy software packages in a Windows desktop environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows scripting languages including .NET, C#, VB Script, and PowerShell.
- Knowledge and experience working with enterprise-class software distribution tools (SCCM preferred).
- Experience in supporting Browser technologies including Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.
- Experience in troubleshooting and problem diagnosis using various tools such as Window Error Reporting, Procmon, Fiddler, and Wireshark.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) targeted at a wide array of audiences.
- Individual must be self-motivated with the ability to actively participate in multiple large and complex efforts or projects simultaneously.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: PowerShell, SCCM
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.