Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Support Specialist (147189). Do you have experience with Salesforce and CRM? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Be responsible for working with the sales effectiveness team to leverage Salesforce and its related platforms. Focus on partnering with the Salesforce platform business user groups to steward the licensing needs across Salesforce and multiple related add-on tools. Attention to detail will be required to ensure a proper and consistent user maintenance process. Each system will need an ongoing user audit that is both documented and completed as required. Develop and maintain relationships across our matrixed organization ensuring that any organizational changes are managed in a timely fashion. Assist in maintaining ongoing data integrity by utilizing a data cleansing application within the Salesforce platform.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Salesforce and CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of experience
- Demonstrated initiative to drive results
- Attention to detail. Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Will be required to build relationships with Admins across the organization so when someone does move organizations, they are notified and can make the necessary changes.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: salesforce, crm, microsoft office, word, excel, powerpoint, outlook
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.