Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Support Engineer Sr (145011). Do you have experience with SharePoint and SSRS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The IT Service Management team is responsible for design, development, implementation and support various platforms including; Service Now, Informatica, SAS, SharePoint and more. As a Support Engineer within the Service Management team, you will be responsible for troubleshooting, modifying and supporting platforms in support of our business users. You will work with a team to test, research and investigate technology and assist with the requirements gathering of the solutions. We are looking for a self-starter that will maintain established service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality standards.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years Azure experience
- Comprehensive understanding of and professional experience supporting SQL Server, SharePoint and Reporting Services language and Web Services
- Prior experience facilitating and executing the patching and upgrades of enterprise applications
- Must have good oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with various business representatives and IT teams
- Must have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A proven commitment to exceptional customer service
- Must be able to effectively collaborate and work with others in a remote work environment
- Must be flexible with changing priorities and requirements
- Must perform production support tasks involving on-call responsibilities that would involve both during and after work hours
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Knowledge and working experience with Service Now
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SharePoint, SSRS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.