Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Support Analyst, SAP Demand and Supply Planning (145209). Do you have experience with SAP? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide a high level of customer service by providing prompt support via telephone, email, and or instant messaging. Ensures optimal performance and usability for the various systems users and provides root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements. Research and resolve problems and when necessary work with appropriate technical teams for further assistance. Requests could include: How to’s, Tactical workflow changes, One-on-one (“ad-hoc”) training, Requests for analysis from functional managers. Communicate effectively to end-users and business partners to inform them of problems, solutions, application outages, monthly and year-end reminders, etc. Understand Demand and Supply Planning, Manufacturing, and Quality processes. Proactively identify/resolve issues that cross functional teams. Proactively identify business process issues manifested in application data. Function as the business user representative. Answer end user questions, research and resolve problems, working with appropriate technical resources, if necessary. Analyze data to identify problems or recommend preventive action, and research/troubleshoot problems to determine root cause. Must have the ability to walk end-users through resolution for problems over the phone, via e-mail and in person. Provide a solution to users along with proper documentation to serve as a training tool for future issues (create documentation when it does not exist). Deliver training and participate in testing activities as a member of the Super User Network. Assist with projects, testing and provide business process understanding as needed. Must be able to proactively collaborate with various business areas that impact functional area-related activities. Provide on-call 24/7 coverage on a rotating basis with teammates (evenings, weekends, and holidays).
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with in-depth functional knowledge of the following:
- SAP Demand and Supply Planning end-to-end processes including, but not limited to: Demand Planning, SAP Reporting, Supply Network Planning, Production Planning/Detailed Scheduling, Conversion of planned orders to process orders, Master Schedule Attainment, Avail to Promise (ATP), Master Data, Bill of Materials (BOM), Master Recipes, Production Versions (PV), PPMs, Budgets
- SAP Manufacturing end-to-end processes including, but not limited to: Process Order Management & Reconciliation, Conversion of planned orders to process orders, Consumptions, Declarations, Viewing stock at WM level, IDOC management, BOMs, Master Recipes, Production Versions, Budgets, and Period End Close
- SAP Material Life Cycle and the relationship between master data definitions and manufacturing processes/production planning.
- Industry Knowledge of Forecasting, Production Planning, and Manufacturing (particularly from the food industry)
- In-depth functional knowledge of the assigned support processes (e.g. data, roles, and transactions associated with Planning to Produce end-to-ends)
- Experience working with key measurements used to evaluate production efficiency.
- Familiarity with interfaces and messaging between various systems, message types (BAPI, IDOC), batch jobs, process chains, and how to effect
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: customer facing, training
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.